Flood property assessments for owners and tenants in NSW
This program provides property assessments for owners and tenants in eligible areas impacted by the NSW February and March 2022 floods.
- What you get: Flood property assessment
- Who this is for: Property owners and tenants located in eligible NSW flood-affected areas.
If your residential or commercial property was impacted by the February and March 2022 floods, you can register to have a property building condition assessment carried out by certified inspectors.
If the assessment finds the property to be unsafe or beyond economical repair, you can choose to have demolition and removal of waste services undertaken at no cost.
If your property can be repaired, you’ll be provided with a scope of repair works.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Property owners and tenants can register for the program if the property is:
- located in one of the local government areas impacted by the February and March 2022 floods- external site
- damaged (or may have been damaged) by severe weather and floods
- a home, apartment, apartment building, business premise or used for primary production purposes.