Confirm your business is still eligible for JobSaver
Service NSW has advised that if you’re receiving the JobSaver payment, you’ll need to reconfirm your eligibility each fortnight to continue receiving payments.
How to confirm
- Select the ‘Confirm your eligibility’ button.
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Business Profile.
- Follow the steps to confirm your eligibility
You will receive fortnightly reminders via email.
If you no longer require support, you may request to withdraw from receiving payments.
You must be currently receiving the JobSaver payment and confirm that you:
- have continued to experience a decline in turnover of 30% or more, compared to:
- the same period in 2019, or
- the same period in 2020, or
- the 2-week period immediately before lockdown started in your area.
- are maintaining your employee headcount stated in your application, if you are an employing business.
Please be aware that there is a high level of scamming activity around COVID-19 rules and regulations and, in particular, grants and relief. These scams are increasingly sophisticated and many involve impersonation such that they may appear to come from legitimate advisors (such as Allan Hall).
At Allan Hall, we will never request money upfront, deposits, transfers to personal accounts, payments via gift cards or other unexpected or unusual payment methods. If in any doubt, contact us via phone before taking actions that appear to be at the request of Allan Hall.