Confirm your income now for the 2018/19 year to ensure you don’t miss out on the Family Tax Benefit (FBT) or Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
You need to confirm your income by lodging your tax return for the 2018-19 year, or advising that you do not need to lodge a tax return, no later than 30 June 2020, if you wish to:
- Submit a claim for the 2018-19 year for Family Tax Benefit (FTB) (lump sum)
- Submit a claim for the 2019-19 year for Single Income Family Supplement (SIFS)
- Ensure you continue to receive your Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
If you DON’T do this:
- You will not receive your FTB supplements and top ups for the 2018-19 year
- Your CCS will reduce to zero from 13 July
- You may also be required to repay all the FTB and CCS you got for the 2018-19 financial year
The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) started on the 1st of July, 2018, and if you are eligible, it is paid directly to your child care provider to reduce the fees you pay. CCS claims can only be backdated up to 28 days. You are no longer able to make a lump sum claim for CCS.
To ensure both you and your partner’s Tax Returns are lodged on time, please contact your Allan Hall Business Advisor or simply click on the button below. To enable us to lodge your returns by the 30 June deadline, we will need your work no later than Wednesday 17th June 2020.