Single Touch Payroll Lunchtime Seminar
8th May 2019, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Due to popular demand, we have launched a second session of the Allan Hall Business Advisors Single Touch Payroll seminar.
Are you ready to meet your Single Touch Payroll obligations on 1 July 2019?
From 1 July 2019, Single Touch Payroll (STP) will be mandatory for all employers.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
If you are not already across the implications of STP to your business, it is important that you read below.
The way in which businesses report their employee payroll, tax and superannuation information to the ATO has changed with the introduction of STP, requiring:
- Real time reporting, each time payroll is processed.
- Reporting through either your payroll software; a third party (bookkeeper or accountant); or another low-cost solution (simple payroll solution or mobile phone app or portal).
DEADLINE TO COMPLY:
- STP will become mandatory to all employers from 1 July 2019.
- Employers of 20 or more employees as at 1 July 2018 should already be reporting to the ATO unless the ATO granted a deferred start date.
FREE STP LUNCHTIME SEMINAR:
To assist you through this change, our specialist HR and Bookkeeping professionals at Allan Hall Business Advisors will be running a lunchtime seminar, so you can gain an insight into your STP compliance obligations and we can answer any questions you may have. Use the ‘register’ button above to get your event ticket.
This free seminar is available to all Allan Hall clients and their friends, as well as local businesses, so you are welcome to pass this invitation on to your networks.
A light lunch will be provided.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Key elements of STP
- Context and further expected changes
- Deadlines, concessions and exemptions
- How to prepare your business for STP
Wednesday 8th May 2019, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Allan Hall Business Advisors – Lifestyle Working Building, Suite 126/117 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale, NSW, 2100.
If you have any enquiries regarding Single Touch Payroll or would prefer to make an appointment to discuss, please feel free to contact our HR team directly on (02) 8978 3752.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com (please include your area of concern and contact details).
We look forward to seeing you there!