NSW COVID-19 business grants open 19 July 2021
The NSW Government will be offering financial support to businesses impacted by the recent COVID-19 restrictions and stay-at-home orders.
If you’re a business, sole trader or not-for-profit organisation impacted by the current Greater Sydney COVID-19 restrictions, you may be able to apply for a grant of up to $15,000 from 19 July 2021.
The grant can be used for business expenses such as rent, utilities and wages for which no other government support is available.
Three different grant amounts will be available depending on the decline in turnover experienced during the restrictions:
- $7,500 for a decline of 30% or more
- $10,500 for a decline of 50% or more
- $15,000 for a decline of 70% or more.
Full eligibility criteria will be available soon.
To help avoid delays in completing your application:
- ensure your business and contact details are up-to-date with the Australian Business Register (ABR)
- ensure your personal, contact and business details are up-to-date in your MyServiceNSW Account and your business profile
- if you don’t already have one, create a MyServiceNSW Account and business profile.
More information on small business support grants will be available on the Service NSW website from 19 July 2021.
Applicants will require an accountant’s prepared declaration as part of the grant submission process. Allan Hall will be able to provide assistance to our clients as we have done with previous NSW grant programs.
To prepare a grant application or check proof of identity and auditing requirements, call Allan Hall’s team on the Northern Beaches on 02 9981 2300.