Expert advice and assistance for Australians living abroad

For Australian residents who are working overseas and their employers, there are many aspects to be aware of with regards to taxable income and exemptions.

Our international team has the expertise to help determine what applies to your circumstances to ensure Australian residents achieve the best financial outcome from foreign income and to ensure employers are meeting their reporting and payment obligations.

Some aspects that we can help with for Australians living abroad include:

  • Advice on what you need to do as an employer
  • Foreign source earnings
  • Foreign income tax credits
  • Allowances and lump sum payments
  • PAYG withholding
  • FBT and superannuation
  • Reporting
  • Exemptions

Contact our International Services team to determine how we can help you with advice for Australians living abroad.

Australians living abroad 2

Our International Services team is waiting to help you.

+61 2 9981 2300

[email protected]

Learn more about our International Services Team