Allan Hall Free Retiree Income Seminar
We believe ongoing structural challenges, uncertainty, and a lack of sustainable demand are likely to keep yields lower for longer. This means it’s becoming increasingly difficult for retirees to generate income. This, together with imposed withdrawal rates for pension phase super accounts, means that many retirees are dipping in to their capital a lot earlier than they originally planned for their retirement.
Robin Bell and Sally Rorke, our specialist SMSF advisors, hosted a free morning tea seminar, to provide you with the information and tools to tackle this issue.
THE SEMINAR FOCUSED ON THE FOLLOWING KEY AREAS:
- The outlook on interest rates and credit markets
- An analysis of risk v reward in today’s investment markets
- Have bonds lost their buffer?
KEY TAKEAWAYS OF THE SEMINAR:
- How to build a global and multi-sector investment portfolio
- The importance of diversification and time in the market
- How Allan Hall can help
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us on (02) 9981 2300. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.