Cloud Accounting is one of the best things to happen to business owners. At Allan Hall, many of our small – medium size business clients are changing their accounting systems to cloud-based due to its ease of use, remote accessibility and real-time updates, ultimately giving business owners greater financial transparency in an efficient manner.
Benefits of using cloud-based accounting:
- Software is kept up to date by the provider so there is no need to download updates such as new tax rates
- Enables you to interact with your Allan Hall accountant in real time, instead of having to send the data file each time
- Information can be updated and accessed from any computer, anywhere in the world
- Alleviates the need to store and manage data and maintain expensive hardware. There is no need to be connected to a server or requiring specific software
- Minimises errors at BAS and tax time as there is only one ledger
- Low cost – a monthly fee is charged rather than having to pay for software upfront and licences
If you would like to move your business to Cloud Accounting, our team of professionals can advise and recommend a program to meet your business needs. We can assist with implementation and provide training and ongoing support to ensure a seamless transition.