- Career development, by clarification of individual’s strengths, areas for development and personal goals.
- Team building, by making people aware of the differences among team members and enabling them to work more effectively together.
- Career planning, by raising awareness of employee potential, interests and aspirations.
- Succession planning, by identifying those with potential for progression and evaluating their fit for a particular position.
- Performance management, by diagnosing underlying causes of under-performance.
Types of Tests
Setting Up and Facilitating Testing
- Your Name
- Company name
- PC name/location
- Candidate First Name
- Candidate Last Name
- Position being tested for
- Tests required
- Email address for testing codes to be sent to
- Email address(es) for testing results to be sent to
- Email address the testing report invoice is to be sent to